The LDHSAE1 is a professional headset microphone that is especially suitable for aerobics, sports, and fitness trainers. The bi-directional electret condenser capsule with windscreen offers speech intelligibility and high sound quality. The low weight, flexible microphone arm, and neckband with adjustable neck strap ensure a comfortable, secure fit and complete freedom of movement.
It connects to a wireless transmitter via a mini-XLR connector. The LDHSAE1 headset is extremely sturdy, water-repellent, and of course also stage-ready.
- Type: electret condenser
- Frequency range: 80 - 16,000 Hz
- Directional characteristic: bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 0,4 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1600 ohms
- Max. SPL (1% THD 1 kHz): 145 dB
- S/N ratio: 76 dB
- Microphone connector: mini-XLR (3-pin)
- Accessories (included): foam windscreen
- Special features: water-repellent